Shamelessly lifted from KellyGO
1. What makes you happy?
Audrey: my green kitties, my purple zebra and Banjo makes me happy too
Elliot: Legos … sock monkey and Banjo!
2. What makes you sad?
A: Having time out.
E: Losing sock monkey. If I lose any of my favorite things.
3. What makes you laugh?
E: jokes from Where The Sidewalk Ends or a poem from there … tickles
4. What is your favorite thing to do?
A: play with my green kitties
E: play Legos
5. What are you really good at?
A: doing a tickle fight, I’m really good at some games
E: building things out of Legos; I’m really good at hiding Audrey’s green kitties
6. What are you not very good at?
A: playing Legos
E: brainstorming, but I like brainstorming, except it’s not my favorite
7. What is your favorite food and drink?
A: rootbeer float, macaroni & cheese
E: rootbeer float, breadsticks, pizza and sushi
8. What’s your favorite color?
E: don’t have one
9. Where is your favorite place to go?
A: bowling alley
E: Dave & Buster’s
10. Who are your best friends?
A: Madeleine, Robert & Emily
E: I don’t really have a best friend. I have lots of friends but not really a best friend.
11. What are your favorite movies or TV shows?
A: Scooby Doo
E: Scooby Doo … wait, Tom & Jerry
12. What are your favorite books?
A: I don’t have a favorite book.
E: How to Train Your Dragon
13. If you were a cartoon character, who would you be?
A: The small Yogi Bear (Boo Boo)
E: Bugs Bunny
14. What does Mommy do when you’re not around?
A: read a book
E: type or take a nap
15. What do you do when Mommy isn’t around?
A: go to school
E: play Legos
16. What is something Mommy always says to you?
A: you call me pumpkin head because I have orange hair
E: there’s nothing really that you always say to me, you say lots of words to me
17. What do you and Mommy do together?
A: play games
E: tickle fights, play sudoku
18. How are you and Mommy the same?
A: we both have freckles, we both have red hair (Elliot added that he has more freckles, calling himself a “freckle face”)
E: we each have blue in our eyes, we each have brown in our hair
19. How are you and Mommy different?
A: you’re taller
E: you’re a girl and I’m a boy, we’re different because I only have red hair in the summer
20. How do you know Mommy loves you?
A: you give us kisses and hugs
E: yes, that’s pretty much all